Monday, April 12, 2010

Night Safety

As Tara mentioned Night Pacers are no longer allowed and Ragnar is being very strict about night safety. If you didn't hear there was a runner killed in the Phoenix relay a few months ago. So tragic. We are REQUIRED to wear reflective vests, headlamps, tail lights or carry flashlights, from one hour before sundown and one hour after sunrise. ANYONE who is on the course and not in the vehicle. If any team member is caught without these items on the entire team will be immediately disqualified. Ragnar recommends everyone having their own vests. Get your gear if you can, let me know if you can't and I'll try to make sure both cars have at least the minimum required (2 per car).

Thanks,
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. If anyone finds a good vest/lamp/light let me know and I'll get a set for my van.

    ReplyDelete