Saturday, February 19, 2011

Interesting weekend...

Last minute, we decided to go snowmobiling up at Daniel's Summit Lodge near Heber, Utah. Since Saturday's are long run days I packed my cold weather running clothes with high expectations of doing my long run in the canyon. I laughed when we got in last night to see that the walls of snow at the lodge were taller than me and their was no shoulder on the road from the snow. I still had high hopes though, and woke up this morning to blizzard conditions and about six inches of new snow. Needless to say, my patellar tendonitis is getting a rest this weekend, and this book is my inspirational training.(Ultramarathon Man, Confessions of an All- night Runner). I would highly recommend reading this book if you have not read it. Have a good weekend. Catch up for me next week!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. The forces of nature were against you! There's always next week! Were you able to snowmobile in the blizzard?

    ReplyDelete