Monday, May 10, 2010

Teller Farms Trail This Week?

I want to do another trail run (to fulfill my "hilly" run of the week).

At first I was thinking Wednesday evening (5/12) but the weather Tues. and Weds. looks bad and the trail I want to do is the Teller Farms North Trail which is more dirt than gravel, so any amount of moisture would not be good. From the parking area off of Valmont (between 95th & 75th) it is 3.3 miles to the water tower (rough estimate from MapMyRun - according to how my memory remembers biking the trail), so round trip would be a little less than 7. But like I said, it's hilly!

So, what about Saturday afternoon? I can't go in the morning because Fred and Jared are camping Friday night (many of your husbands may be too?), but should be home by lunchtime. Or, if it's more popular with you guys to go in the morning, I could get a babysitter.

GO TEAM M.O.M.!

3 comments:

  1. I'm out Saturday, we've got Town Fair stuff from sunrise till sunset...have fun though..a new run would be fun...sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be out of town this weekend...but the trail sounds fun...next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ryan is out of town so if i can get a bby sitter I would LOVE to go! let me know what time you're thinking - also, if it is rainy until friday, will the trail still be muddy sat?

    ReplyDelete