Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's getting hot in here.....

This morning I was lazy after my night run last night and didn't roll out of bed for my run until 8:30 am. Big mistake. It was 105 degrees today. I ran cactus mountain (7 miles) one last time before the race and when I got home I went straight to the pool. Travis took a picture of me from our bedroom balcony because he thinks (well he knows) I'm a dork and tend to be dramatic. Who me? Next week it's suppose to be 110 degrees and I'll be running naked. My apologies in advance to any who may see me. I may or may not post pictures, stay tuned.
Happy Running,
Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. This is so funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your fabulous pool! Not so much of running in 100 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pool! You look great. Travis should be waiting and serving you drinks from your swim-up bar.

    ReplyDelete