Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Garden of the Gods

So the link to register for the Take 5 in the Garden of the Gods race is:

http://www.csgrandprix.com/garden.html

I'm going to do it. It sounds like it will be a good training one for our race in June with some hills and possible weather issues.

I think we're going to make a very small weekend of it and stay in Colorado Springs Friday night, I'll go run and then we'll go do something with the kids on the way back home, or maybe also stay Saturday night since we have late church.

The registration fee is $25 if you register before race day. If anyone else that's going to register wants to give me their checks and forms, I'll send them all in and save you all 44 cents in postage! I'll probably send mine in at the end of March so let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment