Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Down to Business

As you know February is fast approaching and I need to get things organized for our race as it is official training time. The first thing I would like to get checked off the list is what leg of the race everybody is going to run. Please send me an email of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd pick for what # you would like to be. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check the Wasatch Back website and take a look at the legs each runner runs. Choose according to your ability and according to what your goal is for you to accomplish. Hopefully everyone will choose different legs and we will all get to run what we would like but realistically we will probably have some overlapping but Tara and I will try our best to accommodate everyone's preferred legs. If you are a stronger runner (you know who you are) don't pick the easy legs cause I won't give them to you. Plenty of time to train for any of the legs! Let me know! If I don't hear from you I'll assume you want the hardest leg. Happy Running everyone!

Go to the website, click on course maps, then on runner distance chart and that will give you an idea of what #runner you want to be.

Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. I've never had so many emails so fast......now I know what motivates you all.....good to find out :)

    ReplyDelete