Friday, March 11, 2011

MOM Logos

Hi Ladies! My sister-in-law sent these over to me last night. She is amazing! Her blog is kikicreates.blogspot.com and her etsy shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/kikicomin. I told her instead of us paying her money, I would have all of you forward out her sites on your facebook, blogs, etc. So I would appreciate all of your help!!

Anyways, what do you think? Which one do you like, which color, do you have any other suggestions, or something you want to add? Let me know and we can get this logo done!!



9 comments:

  1. CUTE! I vote for the one on the first page at the bottom in black with the yellow flames...but they are all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! How can I pick?? I think my favorite is the green one in the middle, but I really really like the very first red one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all!!!! To pick...pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are great.... Good work!! I also like the first one and I love red or pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all really cute! I think I choose the first one in pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first page -the green one. But then the aqua color would match our photo backgrounds. I like that same design in pink too. I am also a graphic designer and something about those quirky sharp shapes sings to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for pink so they match my shoes! :) Thanks Kiki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The very first logo is the winner. We are still playing with the color. Probably blue or the pink.

    ReplyDelete