Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Digi Scrapper

So I am a HUGE digital scrapbooker and have been for about 5 years now. I am on several creative teams for various digi-scrapbooking stores and have to create layouts using various people's kits. I ran onto this kit the other day and knew it has the perfect "retro" feel for our Ragnar pictures. I posted in various galleries and apparently it has made a little splash. It has been nominated for several "layout of the day"s recognition. It just really wouldn't be that great of a page without Amy's hard work and efforts on the photos. Thanks Amy! I did change my background to match my paper. I think I would like to create another page using everyone's pictures- just to go opposite this page in my album.

Anyway...long explanation as to why it's here...just thought I would share!

1 comment: