Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hi All

Just wanted to pop in an say HI and introduce myself. I am Jen Crook from Utah. I am friends with Amy Brasier and used to live in Longmont a million years ago.

I am a total beginner runner and can't even share my times or distance yet because I am seriously embarrassed. On the up side, I am training 3-4 times a week and have improved a lot since I began 7 weeks ago.

I am going to hold off buying a plane ticket and just watch prices for a while. I will keep track of everyone's arrival times and departure times so I can show up around the same time. I am just needing departure clarification...Sunday night or morning?

Anyone else from Utah? Can't wait to meet you all!

3 comments:

  1. Sunday night for sure; we will need our sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! We are so glad to have you--and never a need to be embarassed about speed or distance! We are all on our own personal journey. There are a few other Utah runners--Natalie and Jessica. So maybe you guys could coordinate tickets, or even coordinate a run sometime. Natalie lives in Lehi, and Jess lives in Traverse Mountain (right??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, welcome! We're super excited to have you!!

    ReplyDelete